UK Email List of Pubs & Bars
* Listings include Email & Website Addresses.
* UK Postal Addresses for most of the Pubs & Bars listed
* 100% No Hard Bounce Guarantee
* No restricted Use – use the List as required.
* GDPR compatible – See top Navigation Bar
Just £75.00 for the complete List
UK Email Mailing List of Pubs and Bars
For GDPR compatibility only email addresses at LTD/LLP companies are included
Do you need to reach out to Pubs and Bars in the UK? Are you looking to expand your customer base, reach more clients and increase your profits?
If so, then you have reached exactly the right place!
We pride ourselves on being the #1 provider of GDPR compatible Marketing Lists of Pubs and Bars in the UK.
Our List will open the door to 1,000’s of potential new business contacts, and explode your profit potential in the process.
Our painstakingly researched information includes details of 1,000’s of Pubs and Bars in the UK s with 1,000’s of up to date email addresses mostly with PAF verified postal addresses.
Quite simply, no other UK marketing list of Pubs and Bars comes anywhere close to providing this number of accurate and up to date email address contacts, and at such a low cost.
And if you don’t just want to take our word for it, here’s what Colin Morris at Email Marketing Tips had to say:-
So if you’d like to expand your client base, promote your goods or services and increase your profits, then take a look at what is included in this UK List of Pubs and Bars:-
Pubs and Bars that are Limited Companies or other Corporate Organisations such as PLCs or LLPs;
Number of Businesses: 718* Every record includes at least one email address.
Total Number of Email Addresses: 1,355* – More than one email address at each business is often provided.
Note: All email address domains in the file match the business’s website domain. Free type email addresses (such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc), as well as email addresses at telecoms services (such as BT, Virgin, Talktalk etc), are NOT included in this file.
Website Addresses: 714*
Records with a Full PAF Verified Postal Address: 96% of records
Telephone Numbers: 93% of records
*total number of unique records
All email addresses were last checked during April 2022.
FREE BONUS LIST: When you purchase this list you will ALSO receive a free bonus .csv file containing the records of over 2,500 additional Pubs or Bars in the UK where we have not been able to confirm the organisation as a LTD/LLP/PLC. Therefore for GDPR compliance we do not include Email address contact details in this Free Bonus file. However, ALL these extra and free records include Website Address, Business/Organisation Name and usually a telephone number and a PAF verified postal address but to repeat, unlike the records in the paid-for List, the records in this free bonus list do not include email addresses although in most cases the Website Contact page includes an email address or an Email Contact Form. Note: example records from this free bonus file are not shown in the video below as this is an entirely separate file.
View 100’s of example records to understand exactly what type of information is supplied:-
SO WHAT MAKES THIS LIST OF UK PUBS AND BARS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY?
The Best Email Delivery Guarantee
We offer a 100% Guarantee of No Hard Bounces. You’ll receive a refund for any portion of the records that Hard Bounce. See full details of our Guarantee in the Shopping Cart.
So What’s the Next Step?
To order this UK Email Mailing List of Pubs and Bars at a cost of just £75.00.00 simply click the “Add to Cart” button and arm yourself with 1,000’s of low-cost, industry-specific, profit-pulling contacts!
We offer payment via Paypal where you can pay securely with major credit cards or via a Paypal account
SO WHAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE?
How many new customers would this Database need to generate to pay for itself many times over?
Use Email Marketing to connect with UK Pubs and Bars
Building an Email list of Pubs and Bars can take a lot of time and effort. But if you use the wrong email delivery service or the wrong type of content your email messages can get blocked from reachking the intended receiptant.
If you get flagged you won’t be able to reach the inbox of your target audience. Here are a few factors that might help
- Avoid Bad email content – There are some ISPs that filter emails using keywords as a basis. If you use expressions like “free” or “money-back guarantee”, or use all caps or multiple exclamations, you might find your email messages do not get delivered..
- Spam complaints – If your emails exceed the acceptable threshold of complaints, ISPs might add your IP to their blacklist. So use a professional third party email delivery service as mentioned at https://businessemaillistuk.co.uk/send-email-2/
- Poor email list management – If you don’t manage your email lists properly, it can lead to unnoticed unsubscribe requests. This can result in you getting flagged and blacklisted.
Here are a few further tips ;
Content – You have to keep your subscribers invested and engaged through your emails. If you send out repeat blanket messages to email addresses of Pubs and Bard you might not get a good response rate. Make sure that you only send what your potential customers might expect from you as a supplier. Personalize the subject line and content to keep them interested. Also, be mindful of the frequency with which you send emails. If you increase the frequency suddenly, you might get negative results
- Watch stats – Apart from keeping a close eye on opens and clicks, you have to also watch domain opens. If it drops significantly, check your methodoloy
- Segment your list – Break up your list into segments depending on where they as based. This will ensure that you test your email messages and the Subject Lines to see what works best.
- Buy a Good List from a reliable supplier offering a worthwhile guarantee. Also, you have to keep your email mailing list of Pubs and Bars clean. For this, you should remove the Pub email addresses that bounce or are not performing, or get old over time
You have to be scrupulous about your content and the way you use your email database of Pubs and Bars . If you follow the above-mentioned basic rules of email marketing, you reduce problems with delivery.